AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Chief
Chief
@chief
Free
Joined: February 7, 2013 7:51 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 14
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 683
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1135
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 2863
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 790
Reply
RE: Least Squares Adjustment Training

Thanks for all the info guys. ?ÿWe have a decent understanding of the statistical part of it and some of us have taken classes on it, butƒ??s itƒ??s m...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Least Squares Adjustment Training

Infinity is their new software and it’s not bad.  We have had some difficulty processing traverse with it.  We have a good sized group...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 70
Views: 5483
Reply
RE: My 2 Cents On Labor Shortage

I was having the exact thought that the 1 man crew is ruining the profession as far as having a process to move up the chain. When I started we used ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe Mic II vehicle storage

Used it for 2 jobs and decided it was better to just use the rod and solve the triangle with a angle indicator than use that filth gathering contrapti...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Upgrading TS15I with CS15 Data Collector to TS16 with CS20 Data Collector

We have had a CS20 for a few months. It seems to bog down more than the older ones. Unless you need the built in Distometer, stick with the one you ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Shot Down

Wouldn't a paintball gun avoid some of the legalities associated with shooting a shotgun at the drone? Bet the operator wouldn't like his expensive c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Wetland Survey Using UAS

Seems like it is good work that I would rather not give to a drone.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Least Squares Adjustments

Thanks for the quick replies. I am not in charge of adjusting anything as I am just a lowly licensed party chief. I am just going to figure it out b...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1274
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1433
Reply
RE: LGO traverse

The traverse was about 4400 feet long, not a good shape at all and 30 some stations long. Not ideal, but now we are just trying to make it work. Tr...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1131
Reply
RE: One Year Surveying Certificate In Virginia

There is also a 5 year apprenticeship program offered through Fairfax County. All of the licensed surveyors I know around here have been through it i...

13 years ago
Page 1 / 2