AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Cary M
Cary M
@cary-m
Free
Joined: April 19, 2016 11:26 am
Topics: 6 / Replies: 33
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 1096
Reply
RE: AutoCAD 2016 - Mac or PC?

I considered Parallels, but for my older Mac I didn't want to sacrifice performance so I went with the separate partitions. It all runs very smoothly ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying in the rain...

Nate The Surveyor, post: 373217, member: 291 wrote: IF you used the Javad LS in the rain, you'd think a little differently, I think. Think of standing...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoCAD 2016 - Mac or PC?

Update: I've since partitioned my Mac's hard drive and installed Windows 7 (my Mac's kinda old) just to run AutoCAD and any sister programs. Much bett...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Chances as a Surveying Tech

Nburg, post: 371583, member: 11684 wrote: Also I believe every ad you see for an open entry level survey position has the same AAS in surveying or two...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoCAD 2016 - Mac or PC?

Thanks for your input! I wondered, because the Mac version of AutoCAD 2016 feels like a consolation prize‰Û? the layout is clumsy and cramped, and I t...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 1404
Reply
RE: Chances as a Surveying Tech

Williwaw, post: 368340, member: 7066 wrote: Has to be far and away one of my biggest frustrations, finding help that can, or is at least willing to le...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Chances as a Surveying Tech

Paul in PA, post: 368262, member: 236 wrote: Where in Pittsburgh, PA area are you getting this 2 year Civil Engineering certificate?Depending on where...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Chances as a Surveying Tech

paden cash, post: 368202, member: 20 wrote: And as for your "ripe old age"; I'd rather hire someone that was 90 and liked what they were doing rather...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Chances as a Surveying Tech

Good to hear your story, Williwaw. It's an incredible feeling to find your calling. I'm just as excited now as I was a year ago when that Eureka momen...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Chances as a Surveying Tech

I really appreciate all your input! Paul D, post: 368172, member: 323 wrote: From someone who would be sitting across the table from you in an intervi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Chances as a Surveying Tech

Oh I'm definitely doing it! Just wondering if enthusiasm will hold up in an interview vs. 2 years' experience? I'd like to hear your opinions from the...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 1882
Page 2 / 2