AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
carolinahomes
carolinahomes
@carolinahomes
Free
Joined: April 4, 2024 2:44 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 3
Reply
RE: Wanted: Packaging for TDS, SMI, HP, etal.

Such a sad ending, but those were the best of years! I still have the shipping box from my last order from Educalc. I'd flip through the catalogue and...

2 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 736
Reply
RE: TDS HP48 Cards

I'm a hp 48 collector, more than a user per se. What versions of survey pro cards are those? If they're higher than 6.3, I'll bite. And are the ram ca...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Tripod Data Systems TDS-480 Environmental Case

I do have a copy of the instructions now, I'm going to submit them to Eric and see if he will upload it to the HP Literature site along with the other...

3 years ago