AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Bushwhacker
Bushwhacker
@bushwhacker
Free
Joined: October 30, 2015 7:20 am
Topics: 7 / Replies: 162
Reply
RE: Section division on existing fences

Brian Allen, post: 432136, member: 1333 wrote: Yes, that is the "reasoning" many use, as it has been taught and preached by the unknowing for many dec...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Section division on existing fences

billvhill, post: 432076, member: 8398 wrote: I am currently working on a survey of the E1/2 of the NW1/4 of a section. The section is surrounded by fe...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Wooden Stakes

Dan B. Robison, post: 430932, member: 34 wrote: Dang Nate,Ol' Ed Banks and Floyd Weaver used wood monuments on thousands of surveys...some of those pi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

thebionicman, post: 426440, member: 8136 wrote: If you were attempting humor your ignorance would almost be funny. Explain to me how tidelands law in ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

A Harris, post: 425546, member: 81 wrote: @ BushwackerHenley has been quoted with his "incorporated for alcohol sales" saying several times. The origi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

paden cash, post: 425301, member: 20 wrote: It's a strange one for sure. I guess I never really wondered too much...except possible after winding thr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

paden cash, post: 425242, member: 20 wrote: Sounds like it might take you past some 'uncertain' places. Ever wonder how Uncertain got it's name?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas and New Mexico. That is the order I was Licensed in, I live in Northeast Texas and work in all 5 states but prima...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Replacement gas can spout

Sportsman Guide sells them as water spouts. They work fine.

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

I have the CHC X91Bs from IGAGE they work better under canopy than anything I have ever used or seen, that being said I think that most of the Units b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions?

JBStahl, post: 419707, member: 427 wrote: Gaps are a legal impossibility. Either you are dealing with two adjoining properties sharing a common bound...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Rights of Access for Surveyors

It would appear that some on here are not that familiar with pipelines, me being one; but the Government does not normally build pipelines. If the lin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Rights of Access for Surveyors

As one of my old Party Chiefs used to say " You may have right of entry but the land owner has the right to bears arms, you see which one wins "

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions?

Ask a title company if they will insure title on that gap. They won't and by including it with the tract you may cloud title on the whole tract, your ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

Dan B. Robison, post: 418352, member: 34 wrote: Billy Cline? Yer showin' yer age Bushwhacker! [USER=23]@Steve Corley[/USER]DDSM I am the 1st student ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

Steve Corley, post: 418148, member: 23 wrote: I had a landscape contractor contact me the other day for boundary information. He had a contract to re...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

If you really want to see a bad case of this, the Corps of Engineers on the lakes they are in charge of have been known to let the Boundary Maintenanc...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

In Arkansas the Board investigator had them charged with fraud for offering services they were not qualified to perform, therefore defrauding the publ...

10 years ago
Page 3 / 9