AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
briarcutter
briarcutter
@briarcutter
Free
Joined: June 22, 2015 9:23 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 11:00 am
Topics: 4 / Replies: 16
Reply
RE: Using color on survey plats?

Personally, I use black lines with different weights of line thickness to highlite the subject of my survey. Our Register-Of-Deeds has a black/white ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Picture From Nevada

"astronomers preparing for work"

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Picture From Nevada

I purchased these photos in two groupings ... the first two pics below came with the one at the beginning of this thread ... the others came from the ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 991
Reply
RE: Wanting to replace C & G dos for new program

still rocking the C&G myself ... I too was worried about my computers breaking down until I found a company called Nixsys a few years ago who stil...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

sorry for your loss ... words fall short at a time like this

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it

I actually dont have the rod in my possession yet. Client sent me this pic offering to give me the rod or the Confederate $100 bill in background as h...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1071
Reply
RE: Converting .CR5 files

@williwaw sending this to your response concerning my thread "Converting .CR5 Files" awesome ... thanks for your willingness to help Paul Erwin&nbs...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 2412
Reply
RE: The Most Ridiculous Thing Ever

i wonder if the "newly" created backwall of the building complies with the zoning setbacks?ÿ ???ÿ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How hot is it???????

Its sooooooo hott?ÿ ....?ÿ my bipod melted

7 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 477