AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Boundary Lines
Boundary Lines
@boundary-lines
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 7:34 pm
Topics: 220 / Replies: 833
Reply
RE: Weirdest client you ever had

Ok so I was a young party chief sent from Atlanta to the backwoods north Georgia mountain's to survey a large tract of mountainous lands.I got out to ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica - I've come full circle

three thumbs up !!!She would look even hotter in Trimble yellow - lol

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice for someone getting into land survey as a career.

Surveying is a difficult profession, it is a receding profession, it does send you on bunch of adventures but hey the pay is way too low and the liabl...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Hand signals

> as I remember it from the screaming days.> > Exactly the way I did it for years, we had no radios, with a sharp harmonious crew we could we...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Does this trouble you?

All you guys are a hoot.... lolYou really better handle this or all he11 could break loose !Surveyor superhero to the rescue !!!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Buying a business, scalability, continuity

> It is said that "The success or the failure of an enterprise can often be attributed to one man."> > If the owner has been controlling the ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ever had a *** realtor to do this?

> I have no respect for 99% of the realtors. Just salesmen, you know like the people that drove around the countryside selling life insurance when ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 VS S3

Actually, that is a bit misleading Ralph, the gun is a little heavier, but the legs, tribrach's, bipod, data collector are the same number of items ei...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 VS S3

Hey stumpjumper, if you go with a 5603 I would recommend getting a gel cell battery and a little shoulder case like this one I sold.[msg=147747]5603 s...

12 years ago
Page 2 / 53