AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
BillRoberts
BillRoberts
@billroberts
Free
Joined: May 3, 2011 1:35 pm
Last seen: September 21, 2026 7:36 am
Topics: 3 / Replies: 8
Reply
RE: Last of the surveying books

Book is long gone. Sorry.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Curta Type 1 and Webb's Stadia Slide Rule

Curta sold. Slide rule still available.

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Curta Type 1 and Webb's Stadia Slide Rule

Yesterday I was offered $1000 for both items or essentially $500 each.?ÿ If still interested, shoot me an offer.

6 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 878
Reply
RE: Boundary Resolutuon and Least Squares

In my former life (prior to retirement) I used a best fit software-think it was Triad Boundary Analysis. Worked very well, but I do not know if this ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT boundaries

BajaOR, post: 415620, member: 9139 wrote: Every case is going to be at least a little different. Here's a sample of the DOT monument records we have ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT boundaries

I have read the comments above and have yet to see anyone comment on the reference pins set by DOT forces during staking of the project centerline pri...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild N-2 Level

This level can be rotated (scope turned upside). This allows one to point at the rod-adjust the split bubble-read rod-rotate scope-adjust split bubbl...

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Tracer Triangulation (The Bullets)

Tracer Triangulation (The Launchers)You are right. His name is Jamie Shaw and he may still be in Missoula working for MDT. I do not know if he is re...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1393
Topic
Forum
Replies: 3
Views: 1094