AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 7:22 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9717
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-2 infö and parts needed

I have a GTS-2B that I had a lot of fun with and learned a lot. Unfortunately the distance measuring function now gives me bad battery indication and ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Lets see some good examples of field notes

I'm sure there were some good note takers, but I'll bet all those examples were done in an office and chosen to fit nicely on the page. Great examples...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: The number 4

Those of us old enough to have grown up with "real" telephones were trained to use zero and oh interchangeably because zero was the same as Operator. ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Lets see some good examples of field notes

Most older surveying texts have a lot of field note examples. Wolf and Ghilani, my favorite recent text, has gotten very sparse on field notes. Also y...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Best practice to measure GNSS Antenna Height used with tripod?

When I was doing GPSonBM with a ground plane antenna, I used the Trimble stick for slant neasurements. I made a table for the particular antenna dia...

2 years ago
Page 8 / 501