AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 7:22 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9717
Reply
RE: How did the GLO copy plats?

I have 5 plats of the area of interest, section 2-70-12 5th PM Iowa and nearby. I think I now know better what I have. --PDF of plat "Duplicate" fro...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: How did the GLO copy plats?

I've tried twice to make a long post, hit add reply, and it sidn't show up. I'm confused why not.

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 2655
Reply
RE: Questionable 1843 GLO notes?

-The surveyor may have used shortcuts rather than following the order of measurements specified, particularly stubbing in 1/4 corners. -Crossing maj...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 2221
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 2214
Reply
RE: Grid & Ground

That would be highly unusual.

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1859
Reply
RE: How do I find GLO field notes? (1844)

Thanks @briniker I got what I was after. I could not figure out how to get anything below the county level from the search, so I sampled the images ...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 3713
Reply
RE: Reading GLO topographic feature

That's the guy, and one or more of the various stories of his remains. Note that the 1844 plat does not place the grave on the north bank of the river...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Reading GLO topographic feature

Of course, there really is no high bluff, as that area is quite flat. I don't know if his notes were too hard to read and the office got it in the wro...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 2505
Reply
RE: Really old Nikon Total Station

Those pin numbers do not match the common DB-9 pin numbering for RS-232.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Really old Nikon Total Station

I have a Nikon DTM-332, which uses the 6-pin connector. The pins are 1 Receive Data 2 Transmit Data 3 Power 7.2 to 11 volts 4 none 5 Ground...

1 year ago
Page 7 / 501