Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:37 pm
Whether to rescale or otherwise modify the coordinates is a decision that depends on you and your client, the application, etc, and might be debatable...
The tax issues worry me less than the line about installing a device in every car to monitor. If they have that, there goes the last shred of privacy...
Is this test scored by simple number right, or does it penalize guessing by a formula that subtracts for wrong answers, with 0 for unanswered ones? S...
Tile grout saw? This is a little carbide edged blade on a handle.
Here are the pictures I referred to showing that it is centering error that gives the unexpected results.Info from the help section in Star*Net explai...
I don't have time to collect the pictures and post them right now. But if you run the example using perfect centering and the given measurement std e...
I think the key to understanding the differences, where you first expect things to be the same, is in the centering error. Whether the targets and in...
GPS Hand-Held Positions for NAVD 88 Bench MarksRich, is anybody doing anything for this event in eastern Iowa?
No problem for me. Maybe it is related to the browser are you using?I never have problems downloading them to the browser or saving them as text file...