Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 4, 2026 3:52 pm
>I wonder how to get in on one?I joined the Iowa Archaeological Society this spring, (I can almost spell it now) and volunteered 3 days in July at ...
It is endemic within our current social systemThe cell phone is tied to their network time, which is tied to GPS (until Lightsquared messes it up). Y...
Even after it cools down, the computer should have stored a code if there was anything it had complained about.
It looks like no one has relied on the yellow plat lines except for whoever set one iron of unknown origin that would seem to do injustice to the lot ...
There isn't one listed for the county I'm now in, but I visited my home town over the past weekend and found the one there. Unfortunately neither of ...
I wouldn't think most people would want to use the newer setbacks. They are likely to be larger and not match any existing construction in the block....
Some funny quotes from the manualSounds like it was intelligently written by someone who knew what they were talking about, but whose English was a se...
I don't think speed is increasing at the rate it was back then, and software developers have had a decade to think of more useless things to do with y...
My suggestions:-Make sure your point can be clearly seen in 2 seconds. Anything else is just supporting detail, and may not get read by the clerk who...
>released this because of the low percentage of examinees that obtained a correct response>The object was to demonstrate that an examinee knew h...
If you find the right orientation, you can possibly re-magnitize the needle to work right by running it by a strong magnet.
He might be a retired surveyor, or he might just have found these "useless" stakes around the neighborhood and decided to put them to a good use. I d...
As Jerry mentioned, they may accept dual voltage by having different connections in the cable connector for each. In that case, applying the higher v...
I think Dave has the key - replace some electrolytes but use moderation. One Gatorade after several bottles of water. Or some salt AND potassium (ba...
Not quite the right way to look at it. Excess voltage is the trigger to fry a circuit. Circuits are designed to draw their necessary amperage at the...
Back in the days of brass transits, the advice given in some books was "keep your instrument in calibration, but use it as if it were out of cal." If...