AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 9:02 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9715
Reply
RE: One more time

I agree with Jim. Their "barometric pressure" is the actual pressure (and thus the TS setting) at 29.95 . By telling the altimeter the equivalent s...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The Letter

Well, if you have to buy your own Christmas present, that's a pretty good one.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Mississippi

A quick Google search finds this from the Mississippi code. It's old but unlikely to have changed. They should find the latest statutes to be sure t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pricing

It was my experience in trying to sell a house myself that the problem wasn't the basic information flow about the house. You might find somebody who...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pricing

[sarcasm]Just like the real estate broker's percentage is negotiable.[/sarcasm]

13 years ago
Reply
RE: surveyor cryptoquote of the day

Got it. We don't need no stinkin' hints.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Sensory Poll

Google synesthesia or read the Wikipedia article.There's also this 2003 Scientific American article.I don't experience anything like that. I do have ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Has 4 year degree helped or hurt the surveying profession?

I don't have a strong opinion on requiring a 2 or 4 year degree. I tend to like the multiple-paths rules that let you trade education and experience....

13 years ago
Page 425 / 501