Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 1, 2026 9:02 pm
pacing 2.5 ft stepSo those of you who use a 2.5 foot step, how much did you have to alter your natural step and do you have any tricks to maintaining ...
Corner / Monument By Common ReportI suppose somebody will come along and break the chain of this thread, but so far it seems to be setting a record fo...
Except in TexasSo if the legal description is rewritten in a new deed, then yes, it becomes the record. I would take "Record" to mean "latest deed or ...
Except in TexasSo that difference is why you report record and measured. Does Texas have rules saying that "Record" is what the last surveyor reporte...
Let's define record.I would think "Record" is what is on the deed or original subdivision plat. No matter how many surveyors report slightly differen...
Perhaps I am reading this wrong>create a gore or gapNo way. There was and still is only one boundary. The deed or survey plat is just the "treasu...
I have a Topcon level that has the focus on the right side and horizontal motion knobs on both ends of its shaft. The knobs aren't in the right place...
It Is The Needle Length And The Needle ArrayThe GPS signals have a wavelength on the order of 19 and 25 cm. Magic things happen electrically to anten...
Their web site gives a course listing that includes these courses that I would classify as having some connection to boundary surveying. I didn't det...
How much boundary law do they get in "Geomatics Engineering" ?It seems to me (unlicensed) that any reasonably intelligent fool can learn to measure wi...