Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 30, 2026 11:22 am
They built wooden towers in the beginning, but it was slow and hard to reclaim the wood for the next tower so many were left for the locals to salvage...
And as discussed in a prior thread, if the vet finds your flagged nail or a wad of flagging in the sick livestock, it will be very expensive for you.
You have to wonder what it really was that made him mad - probably not the driveway.
Adjustment provides a mathematically consistent set of data. Better that it compute out exactly, even though we know it isn't really perfect. You do...
"the suspect demanded his cellphone and told him to get on the ground. The victim complied but while he was on the ground he took out his own gun and ...
John, at the riskYou're right, but that didn't cross my threshold for correcting a forum post. Unfortunately, I see worse in newspapers, nowadays.
C assumes they rounded to the nearest link, as 0.33 ft is half a link. That would be applicable when all distances appear to be given to 0.01 chain, ...
>minimum of 35 scheduled work hours per week, 52 weeks per year.[sarcasm]No vacations allowed.[/sarcasm]
They need to ask themselves three questions:-How much is the disputed land worth?-How much is the satisfaction of winning worth?-How much will the lit...
Some of the ways of searching their data base (PID, coordinates, etc.) have a check box for "Include Destroyed Marks" or "Destroyed Marks Only"I have ...
>?could use one as a weapon, swinging it around and around until it gained velocity and the free end leaped forward to maimI think I've tried swing...
I can't tell whether this is in a roadway or in a pedestrian area. If the latter, I suppose somebody once put in steel pipe posts to make a barrier a...
The reason we are still using NAD83 (whatever flavor) instead of WGS84 is that NAD83 is tied to the North American tectonic plate and WGS is world-wid...
You got much of the concept there.I don't like that figure for this purpose, though. I'd move the star (really the North Celestial Pole, since Polari...
Laplace - last tryMr. Laplace did pioneering work in a lot of mathematical areas. The fact that his name is on it doesn't mean it's closely tied to s...
Laplace - last tryNo, there is nothing about time in the Laplace calculation. Time is used in calculating position or azimuth from astronomical bodie...
Laplace - last tryTry this experiment, in thought or practice, as another way to get the concept of why there is a Laplace correction.Pick a tall pole...