Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 30, 2026 11:22 am
Fun with the neighbors on a Sunday afternoon>"Are they going to widen the road?"I sometimes recover bench marks and report to NGS. There was one i...
I'd worry a bit that he could get mad enough to pull the pins, and you'd have to place them again for free since it would be hard to collect from him ...
Prior thread link[msg=302902
What is traverse closure error?So my simulations show that the average or rms of the raw closure isn't a lot different from that of the textbook closu...
d) if that is possible. Not likely though, that you'll get an agreement.----------I'm very familiar with messy family land. My wife and her brother ...
Typical NotesIf the GIS was officially adopted by the council as their zoning map, I would think that trumps the disclaimer for zoning purposes. The ...
What is traverse closure error?I got to re-reading the textbooks about the open-loop closure test and relative precision ratio. It seems to me the on...
Maybe the same, maybe not. We had a couple threads a while back that explored different assumptions they might make regarding the error estimates. S...
Kent is right that distance depends on elevation, of course, but you need to estimate the magnitude of the difference to see how important it is for y...
Many people consider Norton to itself be a virus because it so degrades a computer.
It is primarily a triangulation station, having accurate horizontal coordinates.However, it does have a NAVD88 elevation, although only VERTCON accura...
[sarcasm]You got a rover antenna mount for that?[/sarcasm]
You don't have to have hills for a triangulation tower, but if you DO have any variation in elevation the station must be on one of the higher places.