AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 10:08 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9713
Reply
RE: Rapidly disappearing flags & flagging

Some discussion of cows' stomachs here. One surveyor said he had to pay a vet bill, and another bought a dead cow.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Updates regarding the new website

With New Posts, the list will be shorter because you only see the ones you haven't read yet. Then you don't need a longer page.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Updates regarding the new website

Use the New Posts button instead. Then if you are keeping up the list will be shorter when you refresh.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Updates regarding the new website

The town of Readlyn, Iowa has a sign "Home of 857 friendly people and one old grump." They celebrate "Grump Day" and sold hats that said "I'm the gru...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Differential Level loops

Scott Ellis, post: 322778, member: 7154 wrote: why would you need to rock a digital level rod? I understand rocking a optical level rod to help see wh...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PDFs are not DWGs

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really out to get you.I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Page Base Line: Reply to Bill93

I found a source (forget where) with Google before you posted your links. I'll try to find time to play with those equations. Thanks.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Washington: Proposed changes to 196-29-105

The link goes to the comment form. I think this is what is being commented upon

11 years ago
Reply
RE: It's hard to cuss rain in June

Holy Cow, post: 321941, member: 50 wrote: Cubits? What's the conversion ratio from smoots to cubits?International cubits or US survey cubits?

11 years ago
Page 371 / 501