AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
awhitlock29
awhitlock29
@awhitlock29
Free
Joined: February 5, 2018 10:22 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 25
Reply
RE: Title by Divorce

I'd say that he is simply in violation of a court order and that title has not transferred.?ÿ Keep in mind that I am certainly no lawyer, just wanted ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Vacate Right-of-Way Problem

I would have to say solution 2 is the correct solution (possibly state dependent).?ÿ While it creates some issues and is not the most equitable soluti...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 556
Reply
RE: Colorado State Specific Exam- Subdivision understanding 35 acres

Local counties and cities clarify the state law and bring it down to earth with what they will allow.?ÿ If any parcel is going to be less than 35 acre...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: NAVD88 2001 vs 2010(2011)

You are asking about datums that do not exist.?ÿ Please rewrite the question or immediately start conducting research on vertical and horizontal datum...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Yes or No Again

@duane-frymire I understand.  Well one of my biggest regrets is having left the program without graduating.  I am now licensed in Colorado ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Yes or No Again

@duane-frymire I attended for about a year back in 2007/2008.  I had Professor Chace for most of my surveying courses but I did have you for my ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Yes or No Again

@duane-frymire Duane, do/did you teach for the surveying program at Mohawk Vallley Community College in Utica, NY?  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Yes or No Again

I would search a wider area for sure on this one...the first place I would start is the west side of the survey where the adjoining lot corner "D" was...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Dealing with more responsibility at your job

The fact that you are questioning it shows that you have a great deal of integrity and character.?ÿ I agree with you that 2 years is way to soon to ta...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Interpretation

I interpret that description to mean a 60' strip (total) minus the 33' right-of-way, thus leaving a total strip of easement rights 27 feet wide.?ÿ No ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving From Wisconsin to Colorado

Hello, I live and work in Colorado Springs.?ÿ The economy is doing very well here so if you haven't done any job searching yet, I wouldn't fret about ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about legal descriptions in Texas.

I live in Colorado... A buddy of mine moved from here to Texas to run a surveying department.?ÿ ?ÿHe told me about 3 weeks in that he had an RPLS writ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: An Easement to Yourself

Yes but that easement was preexisting before he owned all 4 lots correct?  That easement was also likely granted for public  utilities and d...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: An Easement to Yourself

I don’t believe that’s correct.  When creating an easment you are granting rights to an individual who owns the dominant estate, not ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Right of Way Monuments (Again)

I work for a public utility and it is my understanding that if an easement or ROW document is not officially recorded in the county, it will be consid...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodetic Network - TBC Project set up, Coordinate System question

Your R10ƒ??s do collect in WGS84, however if you have a defined coordinate system set in your project settings (i.e. NAD83 state plane, Colorado, cent...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Mandatory Continuing Education Bill (HB19-1040) Introduced in the 2019 Colorado Legislative Session

I am an LSI and on my way to sit for the PLS exam this year. ?ÿI originally was all for this bill when it was presented last year due to some of the h...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Remote Sensing

I think if your colleague tries to advertise a remote sensing product, and then delivers a normal topo survey done with GPS he is in for a big surpris...

8 years ago
Page 1 / 2