Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Charge a premium fee to government agencies for all the bs shovelling.
Bolt Plate?No plate. Just the end of the I-beam. To quote the structural guy:What we need to accomplish is tying down the spacing of the grid to desig...
Yeah, that beerlegs.com caught me once too. But I did get a great deal on a new keg fridge.
AndyLooks like the blue-top optima would be the road to go. Thanks for the advice.
br>I get the feeling that it is shot. It still holds enough of a charge for use, but not all day. Looking at the specs, it seems like it was not the b...
Nah, it's an Optima red top. Unless the whole top comes off, I don't see any ports. If I recall correctly, the excessive bubbling indicates that the b...
On the Manifold?Didn't Daryl from Alaska do some recipes recently? Someone send him an email invite to join and maybe we can knock this cooking up a n...
Oh yes,... that's so very true,but they all are always "it is what it is". Wow. I think I said almost those exact words when explaining an encroachmen...
Chapter 11, Page 7: "Official Pubic Records".Huh. Hah hah. Heh. They said "Pubic".