AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Survey Marker? What say you?

Did a survey where the calculated point was right next to a tree. Been 50 years since it was last seen. Pulled out the metal detector and it rang re...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Evidence and Procedures for Boundary Location Second Edition

Bueller? Wendell, I am ready to ship the books but I don't know where. Can you help. I sent a PM to RJ Schneider but have not received a response. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Usage of an old theodolite (Kern K1-S)

@andy-bruner After almost 20 years in the field I've never seen an instrument that uses degrees! A big thank you for all replies!, now I understand h...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Usage of an old theodolite (Kern K1-S)

I agree with Jon on this. While I've never run an instrument reading in Gons, I believe he is correct. I have run a DKM2 (AE) and found it to have o...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trust but verify

Something similar happened around about 40 years ago. A lady passed away owning about 40 acres or so. Her only heir lived out of state and didn't vi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: The easement is to be located after pipeline is installed

Never for gas lines but I prepared hundreds of both written deeds and sketches for sanitary sewer easements that said almost exactly that. I've had t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New county recorder's website

Our local (Cobb County, Georgia) Clerk of Superior Court website is relatively easy to navigate and it is free. Check out/p> There is a statewide Cl...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Green Flagging

If you do much construction staking it could be useful. Around here the soil has a strong red tint to it so the green should show up well. Andy

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Fart Highway Guy

Welcome aboard. I'm also a retired engineer who was and always will be a surveyor. I don't practice anymore but it's still in my blood. Andy

3 years ago
Page 3 / 139