Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: Highway ROW and engineers
As a retired highway design engineer AND Land Surveyor, I wish I could give you an answer. I never understood the use of spirals on any design speed ...
1 year ago
Forum
RE: Collecting old deeds
I believe that to be an effective Land Surveyor you have to be a bit of a history nut. I've always enjoyed tracing deeds back and seeing the names of...
2 years ago
Forum
RE: First Aid Kit in an Altoids tin
Absolutely no offense taken. My first heavy civil job (an oil refinery) I was an instrument man. I have never been able to run an instrument while w...
3 years ago
Forum
RE: First Aid Kit in an Altoids tin
I worked as a Safety "Engineer" on a few jobs. With us, it was the employer's responsibility to provide the proper PPE. I almost always had an extra...
3 years ago
Forum