AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
a-harris
a-harris
@a-harris
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:10 pm
Topics: 78 / Replies: 8681
Reply
RE: We're 10 ??????????¯????

Congratulations Wendell and Angel, you did all this and I sincerely thank you guys for this great place for all surveyors and interested others to exp...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Long antenna cable...how long is too long?

Most physical connection problems I've found were at one of the connectors. I know a guy that always wants to use my phone charger and afterwards the...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: No More Print Media!

I am sure that his estate was divided among more members of his family that were interested in supporting his company. Those advertising fold-outs su...

6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: They think it'll sprout?

Looks like some I've planted in roads and parking lots. The pink flaggin lets me know it is not mine.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Does Your State Still Have an Apprentice Route to Licensure

Texas has been mulling over allowing the requirements to return to their original guidelines and include years of on the job education to count toward...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Stolen equipment database for the public?

I was filling out the form under Slate Rock and Gravel and at the last entry, my screen went black and froze chrome, for what that is worth.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Need More Cane Poles

I've always gone back and reclaimed my stakes and such and leave post or a fiberglass driveway marker by monuments and along boundaries. Why not recl...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Meander Corner Rescue

@warren-smith I ask because Federal Monuments have fines of various amounts stamped or cast on them and utility companies go out of their way to destr...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Meander Corner Rescue

@warren-smith Who is it that levies the $1000 fine and do they have to be caught in person, picture, film or other proof is necessary?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: You can believe it or not. Top it.

"So, you found some magic mushrooms"

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Crashing - sort of

Updates can take away something from the registry of your computer that keeps Carlson working properly. Personally and for that very reason, I do not...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: New to RPLS

Howdy and welcome ???ÿ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The land is essentially flat

There are many properties around here that would have many areas that eroded 1/2 foot or more since 2007. Simply logging a place will change the topo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm sure this couldn't create any problems

At least Bob's last paragraph was about contacting a professional surveyor.

6 years ago
Page 8 / 438