AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
151 Surveyor
151 Surveyor
@151-surveyor
Free
Joined: August 14, 2015 5:42 am
Topics: 0 / Replies: 4
Reply
RE: Maryland Land Surveyor's exam

Thanks MD Surveyor. I will see what I can find for example problems. PA and VA both had a lot of stormwater questions on their exams so I have learned...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland Land Surveyor's exam

MD Surveyor, post: 331852, member: 10081 wrote: I would highly recommend taking a review course on the storm drainage part of the MD exam prior to tak...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland Land Surveyor's exam

I actually signed up for that review course yesterday. thanks for the heads up though.I just like to study as much info as I can ahead of time. I try ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland Land Surveyor's exam

Sorry to Hijack the thread, but I will be taking the MD state exams this fall. Does anyone have any additional pointers for study material? thanks

11 years ago