AI Assistant
NAVCOM RT-3010 GPS ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

NAVCOM RT-3010 GPS Unit

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
1,240 Views
MTH
 MTH
(@mth)
Posts: 5
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hello, I was wondering if anyone might have an old NAVCOM RT-3010 GPS sitting around?? I have been looking around for a shelf unit to display is all. These NAVCOM units were the first GPS units I ever used and would enjoy having one on display. If you have any of these units or could help, I would be interested in talking. Thanks!


 
Posted : August 19, 2023 8:28 pm
andrew_jw
(@andrew_jw)
Posts: 1
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Are you still interested in a NAVCOM RT3010?


 
Posted : November 18, 2024 6:36 pm