Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Strictly Surveying
4
Posts
3
Users
0
Reactions
1,179
Views
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Can someone point me in the right direction of exactly what I need to purchase from Sena to use a Surveyor2 with a Leica TCA1102?
?ÿ
If any dealers or users want to sell me a setup I??m open to that too.?ÿ
Thanks,
Hooks
Posted : March 26, 2019 6:46 am
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
I tried to use the search function and found a boat load of info.... almost too much . LOL
?ÿ
I think I need:
(1) male-male serial converter?ÿ
(1) Sd-1000 serial adapter
(1) dipole anteanna?ÿ
(1) Leica to serial data cable
?ÿ
I am a little confused about the power of the SD-1000, does it have an internal battery or does it need external power??ÿ
Posted : March 26, 2019 11:21 am
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Tiny internal battery it charges on a USB port and lasts a couple of days in the field
Posted : March 26, 2019 11:44 am
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Need to make sure the male-male 9 pin serial connector is "null modem".
Posted : March 26, 2019 5:42 pm