Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Strictly Surveying
1
Posts
1
Users
0
Reactions
498
Views
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
The sage continues. i was able to get version 5 to work. I have a question for anyone using this set up (fieldgenius and trimble 5603)
What is up with auto turn? In face II autolock is turned off. The instrument seems to turn a predicted location and not really turning and centering on the prism, Should I re-center the prism in face II or just measure to the place where the instrument turned.It seems to me that I might add extra error by trying to recenter?
thanks for your help
Posted : March 8, 2017 9:55 am