Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
For Sale
3
Posts
2
Users
0
Reactions
802
Views
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
I have a used, but in great shape Topcon GPT8005A reflectorless robot for sale. It comes with 5 onboard batteries that will last a little while, an external power converter and battery, (4) parani radios and (4) chargers, 360 degree prism, and RCII infared unit.
I am the second owner, and this robot served me faithfully for the 8 years I was in business. It has been used very little since I merged with my current firm.
email jcsurvey (@) netzero.net if you are interested. I will negotiate a price and of course pay Wendell and Angel their fee. It's a great instrument, and it needs to be used by someone.
I also have a Ranger 500X with bluetooth and wifi that is available as well.
Posted : May 17, 2017 9:06 pm
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Bump TTT
Posted : May 20, 2017 10:28 am
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Sold. Shipping later today, 5/31/2017
Posted : May 31, 2017 7:50 am