Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
For Sale
3
Posts
2
Users
0
Reactions
878
Views
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
I'm trying to help a friend sell some of his equipment. The Ebay listing is below:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222466796373?ul_noapp=true
Posted : April 8, 2017 4:21 pm
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
KevinFoshee, post: 422579, member: 8314 wrote: I'm trying to help a friend sell some of his equipment. The Ebay listing is below:
Is the robot still available?
Posted : April 18, 2017 2:12 pm
Topic starter
Translate
▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
Yes. It's available.
It did not sell on ebay. He paid $7500 for it used a couple of years ago. I had the reserve set at $3500; but, the highest bid was $2750. Make him an offer if you're interested. I'll pass it along.
Posted : April 18, 2017 3:42 pm