Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
The Model 448 recorder provides precise, high resolution depth records using a solid-state thermal printer as well as digital data output, with allow integration with the navigation software. This system is great for single beam surveys.
Included with the lot will be:
?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ Innerspace Model 448 with cables
?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ Hard Travel Case with soft liner
?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ 8 and 3 degree transducer
?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ 6 boxes with each having 6 rolls of Model 448 Paper
?ÿ
Would that tell someone the level of oil in an existing pipe of an abandoned oil well?
I'm sorry this will not tell the level of oil in an existing pipe. The sounder needs to be submerged in the oil but if you were able to do that I think the sides of the pipe would case a lot of noise.?ÿ
Blast from the past...I ran a 455 for many years.