Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Just an FYI: I've read in a few places in the recent past that this unit works great with older Geodimeter 400 series instruments. Surely this would be far better than using an old Geodat. 🙂
Like what we do here? Start your Membership or Donate
Need a new or refreshed website? Websites for Surveyors
Check out my new website at Five Point Web Solutions
If my prices are way out of line, please forgive me, no insult intended...I just dont know what these are worth. I tried to pull values from ebay...
We used those with the Geodimeter 600 when they first came out, they were the most "bullet proof" data collector I ever used. The Rangers are nice with the color displays and map views, etc, but have their problems. The MP2500 was a good data collector for it's time and will run a lot of older total stations. Of course, you'd need Survey Pro Robotics loaded to run a 600 ... Price looks good to me. We sold our 2 MP2500s w/Robotics for $500 a year or so ago.
