Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
wgd
Free
Joined: September 28, 2013 8:57 pm
Follow
RE: Pin Finders
I have used both, a lot, and I can honestly tell you I would never go back to the pistol grip model. But, I'm 6-4, if you're a munchkin you might not ...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Showing record data on surveys...
You have a Dennis D. Simonds and a Dennis D. Zieman that both survey in the same area? That would drive me nuts :'(
13 years ago
Forum
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Did the surveyor represent my best interest
Like has been stated, there's a lot of ambiguity in your original question. And the surveyor is there to act in the public interest and not in the int...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Did the surveyor represent my best interest
Same, SSN 690.
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Did the surveyor represent my best interest
Going by the name "subvet" begs the following question be answered.....Coner or Nuke? 🙂
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Photos from this week
Beautiful. You hiring? 😀
13 years ago
Forum
Page 7 / 7
Prev