AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 11, 2026 4:21 pm
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

Hello! It appears this SurveyConnect site is still up and running and inquiring about the move to rpls.com. On rpls.com, are we required to resubmit/s...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

I wonder how many state societies would advertise? It would be a neat way to disseminate minutes from meetings, etc. There are several things I wan...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Members Map, for those who don't know what this is

Also note that this feature will be deprecated when we move to RPLS.com, as the new site will have a totally new way of doing this.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1922
Reply
RE: Family Handyman helps landowners find their corners

@hpalmer I agree. I often would provide landowners with tips on how to find their own corners. I just felt like this article was badly written. Edit:...

3 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@olemanriver No worries at all. 🙂 The premium membership plans we plan to offer will actually be cheaper than the current BeerLeggers membership. I...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@olemanriver BeerLeggers was my first attempt at monetizing the site (other than advertising). It never got momentum simply because I jumped the gun -...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

I had heard but never really looked for a link to donate. It will be a lot more clear soon. I've always kept the donate page pretty obscure because...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

BTW @wendell, how is the fund raising going? I've been meaning to write a post about that. We're over $2k at this point but I will provide more det...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

In the new site, we'll have the option to have threaded replies once again. I'm not immediately sure how it will affect the usability in the new syste...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@stacy-carroll Golly gee willickers, Stacy... I do my best but Mark left some big shoes to fill. Your words are much appreciated. With that said, i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey

@wendell I see that happen a lot. Should you clarify the registration form? At this point, I'm not going to make any more changes to this website (...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Greetings from Sydney Australia.

Welcome and thank you for the great introduction.

3 years ago
Reply
3 years ago
Page 27 / 304