AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Webbed feet
Webbed feet
@webbed-feet
Free
Joined: June 16, 2015 7:21 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 5:49 pm
Topics: 7 / Replies: 55
Reply
RE: Whats with Oklahoma anyway?

MightyMoe, post: 389888, member: 700 wrote: I'm doing a site for a client, send him the bill, he says; "You know I would get this same thing done for ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Always good to have been there before

epoch date, post: 385678, member: 485 wrote: Just last week I was searching for a corner where wrought iron fencing lines come together.A nearby neigh...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the most exciting part of surveying?

Finding that old axle under a 6" tree root, or just a simple "That's exactly where I remember it being" after 3 days of unbillable time on the lot job...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

Dan B. Robison, post: 377691, member: 34 wrote: Say it ain't so...we got lot's of landin' fields, but most can't fit a jumbo jet...Give me a shout if ...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

Sorry guys for the late response. I've been pretty busy. I would prefer a pick up. I would be willing to meet in Little Rock or Shreveport if need ...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Non compete contract

Worked for a guy in the mid '90's that forced these on his party chiefs. Sign it or leave was his words. Being young and stupid (and broke), I doubl...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How to handle this situation?

6' t-post driven flush & the rebar and cap of your choice at ground level. 70% of the time, it works every time.

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

I'm charging the batteries to power it up. I haven't used it for a few months.

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

I will take some pics Monday. Last calibration was a year ago and it's probably been taken out three or four times since then.

10 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 20
Views: 1639
Reply
Reply
RE: Differential Level loops

Rankin_File, post: 322663, member: 101 wrote: [USER=10038]@Webbed feet[/USER] - that's why you don't rock them- you set them up plumb/ communicate wit...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Differential Level loops

Rankin_File, post: 322651, member: 101 wrote: No- Digital level- it's 2015 At least you didn't say RTK I guess...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Focus 30

Gun, prism & a few other cables, short rods & accessories

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Differential Level loops

Rankin_File, post: 322651, member: 101 wrote: Digital level- it's 2015 Saw one of those once reading a rod that was 30 degrees out of plumb...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Focus 30

BRich Roberge, post: 322638, member: 127 wrote: How old? How much?Bought new 2011, haven't used much, mainly sits in the office. Would like to get $1...

11 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1336
Reply
RE: Why “cut line”?

FL/GA PLS., post: 321017, member: 379 wrote: Quote from a previous post:“As Paul brought up a lot of surveyors will regard you as a lesser specimen du...

11 years ago
Page 3 / 4