AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Webbed feet
Webbed feet
@webbed-feet
Free
Joined: June 16, 2015 7:21 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 5:49 pm
Topics: 7 / Replies: 55
Reply
RE: Original vs. Retracement (both GLO)

MightyMoe, post: 413925, member: 700 wrote: Were lands patented between the time of the surveys? It was all common ownership at the time of the resur...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1176
Reply
RE: Hostile aggressive Pics

A sign in the little community I used to live in read "We shoot every 5th trespasser...the 4th one just left."

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper-V vs GR-5

I've been a Topcon believer for years, total stations & GPS. I bought the GR-3's when they first became available and was very impressed. That b...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Important numbers

paden cash, post: 406031, member: 20 wrote: 8675309 You know Jenny too?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Important numbers

1 = number of times to make a first impression

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Right & Left

I've always used rodman's left or right. Seldom makes a difference though because most can't tell the difference anyway.

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: magnetic locators

I've used CST, Subsurface & Schonstedt and have been pleased with all of them, but I don't think I would carry the Hound Dog as my everyday locato...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

I still have the Focus 30. It will need the internal battery replaced as it hasn't been used for several months. I also have a base/rover GR-3 GPS/G...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: I passed!!!!

Congrats, wish you well! Like many others have mentioned, the learning process has just begun. I'm 22 years in and learn something new everyday. I ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Going solo

It all depends on the type of work you do. 40 acre tracts through a thicket will make you question solo. Be sure of your market, solo can be done in...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: We Surveyors Need to "Get In Front Of This Technology"?

A Harris, post: 395835, member: 81 wrote: "rant on"The only problem I've seen with emerging technology is that some surveyors use it beyond its abilit...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtors asking for copies of surveys...

In Arkansas, all the realtors have to do is go on-line and look it up. I've always had a problem with that. I propose that only licensed surveyors b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Anniversary

Congrats Loyal! 21 for me and still learning everyday.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Memories

I also worked on a power plant that required a man made wetland. We laid out a 1000' plus drainage ditch to divert water to said wetland. Got a call...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 440
Reply
RE: Not a survey corner, 1958

Mike Berry, post: 389774, member: 123 wrote: A friend sent me this photo In the late '50's a big timber company built a lake in my neighborhood. T...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 4