Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
victorrowsell
Free
Joined: April 2, 2018 3:38 pm
Follow
RE: Geodetic Network - TBC Project set up, Coordinate System question
Thank you everyone for your time. Although my question was poorly written, I got my questions answered through all of your responses. We are collectin...
8 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 2112
RE: How or why did you become a surveyor?
Ever since I can remember, dad always thought my brother and I had to work to get what we wanted. He helped?ÿget a?ÿwork ethic most other millennials ...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: TBC ver 4.0 time base view for baseline question
Thank you for your Prompt reply Lee. As far as importing my data, I am?ÿ3 months into our 9 month campaign and I currently have over 265 baselines tha...
8 years ago
Forum
8 years ago
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 1396
RE: Surveying Student: Data Collector
A data collector is essentially a laptop but in a more functional box. My place of work uses Trimble equipment, specifically the TSC3 data collectors....
8 years ago
Forum