AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Vance-Grissom
Vance-Grissom
@vance-grissom
Member Vendor
Joined: July 21, 2026 6:29 am
Last seen: September 25, 2026 1:22 pm
Topics: 7 / Replies: 21
Reply
RE: How do you check a rebuilt plat someone hands you?

@chris-bouffard important question. If it's someone on your team, how would you handle it?And if was from outside of your team, would you just restart...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: How do you check a rebuilt plat someone hands you?

@norman-oklahoma yep this is what I was looking for (also the mapcheck in autocad). So are you looking at every bearing and distance to compare agains...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: How do you check a rebuilt plat someone hands you?

@mightymoe perfect thank you will look into this

2 months ago
Reply
RE: How do you check a rebuilt plat someone hands you?

@mightymoe redraw not rebuild is maybe the right word here. I don't mean reviewing the boundary determination itself - need full record and ground for...

2 months ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Public Project Staking

@wa-id-surveyor I didn't realize this, are you saying that only services covered under 'professional service' are subject to qualification-based evalu...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Plotting deed calls in Civil 3D — LISP, stock COGO, or a dedicated tool?

Folks I talk to use a mix of DeedReaderPro, our platform (of course), and then we've been hearing that vanilla ChatGPT or Claude have gotten better ov...

2 months ago
Page 2 / 2