AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
transitman
transitman
@transitman
Free
Joined: November 11, 2014 9:53 pm
Last seen: August 25, 2026 3:38 pm
Topics: 20 / Replies: 7
Reply
RE: Corner Record Requirement in California

Clearcut,You are missing the point. The question has to do with the mandatory filing of all Corner Records. Obviously, they have been required for s...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Record Requirement in California

see PLS Act 8765(d)Clearcut,I think you mean 8762, and the reference is to ‘physical change’ not ‘physical condition of a boundary’. Still, that’s qu...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Record Requirement in California

see PLS Act 8765(d)8765 (d) is incoherent, and in my opinion legally ‘moot’. Exemptions to mandatory filing of RS’s can only apply to the set of tho...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Record Requirement in California

Thanks. I don’t think that this section regarding Corner Records helps. I am wondering when, and how, Corner Records became mandatory for all settin...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Record Requirement in California

Thanks. Does anyone know how this change came about? Was it a change in the PLS Act, a Board decision, a court precedent, or…?Also, I had thought th...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 6326
Page 2 / 2