AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Tony
Tony
@tony
Free
Joined: September 20, 2023 5:58 pm
Last seen: June 5, 2026 4:03 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 9
Reply
RE: What's the weirdest thing found while surveying?

Several years ago we came across a bunch of short trails, hunting and camping gear, an obstacle course, and bullet shells everywhere. After we alerted...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Massachusetts Stone Bound Questions

@peter-lothian my first thought as well was an old county layout bound. To the OP, Depending on where you are though, it could be an old town bound...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: GPS on roadway monuments - how bad of an idea is this?

Personally, I would love to have a dataset like that for internal use, but I wouldn’t be comfortable putting that out to the public on a format that d...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Angle Iron as corners

@holy-cow One of the PLS that I worked with told me that during the war, a factory in the area producing gun barrels had a batch rejected by the army....

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Could this be a stone bound?

Just to close the loop on this, I searched for the other two stones that were supposed to be along the boundary line, and they were not there. So ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Could this be a stone bound?

@gary_g My next step is to look around where the next bound is supposedly set to see if I find the same stone. Keeping my fingers crossed.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Could this be a stone bound?

@gary_g Gotcha. Yeah there is way too much of that unfortunately. There’s a property corner on another lot across town that I was staking the to...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Could this be a stone bound?

@gary_g I didn’t see any rebar with a cap no. I poked around with a pin probably 5’ around where I found the stone in the photo. What would be the ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Could this be a stone bound?

Here it is. The site wouldn’t allow me to post it before the thread was approved. South is the top of this picture. The cemetery is to the south of th...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1769
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 631