AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
The KGB
The KGB
@the-kgb
Free
Joined: August 25, 2015 6:52 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 20
Reply
RE: Flood Zone Determination for Elevation Certificate

This case is a lake with a single, pool type base flood elevation. I'm glad you all brought the FIS profiles to my attention though.?ÿ All of the surv...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Zone Determination for Elevation Certificate

FIS reports are available for the area.?ÿ I have never used them specifically before when doing an elevation cert survey or LOMA application.?ÿ I know...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Zone Determination for Elevation Certificate

Bottom line of why is because they specifically requested one.?ÿ No one is requiring them to have flood insurance right now.?ÿ They are considering pu...

8 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Regular Section with 5400' N-S Dimension

How can it be possible? The short answer is anything is possible...?ÿ The GLO survey for this township was done in 1837.?ÿ Newer survey measurements (...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: WGS84...Again

thebionicman, post: 448362, member: 8136 wrote: Im hoping the added complexity will cause some to either read a book or quit...LOL... I wouldn't hold ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble TSC3 GSM modem

John,I have used the TSC3s since they came out to run our local network VRS (LSU c4g) with an AT&T connection. Our's wont connect to the VRS with...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Course on PLSS In College

I can't speak for the typical college survey curriculum, as my undergrad coursework was in engineering with the surveying coursework somewhat of an af...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are differences between PLSS and non-PLSS systems?

The outspoken Texans are clearly mistaken on proper survey practice in the PLSS, likely because they have never done a survey in the PLSS. Is there a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Common ROW Line Railroad & Highway

As I see it, the only way this would affect the labeling of the curves is if you include the degree of curvature. I always list the radius, arc length...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: From the Field

Ah yes, the ole legs in the ballast rock setup. It has to be about the most unstable surface material we have around here. I used to do A LOT of surve...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Comparing Prices

Has anyone used the Bathey laser marked rebar caps? The price is just slightly more than the plastic caps, and their stock website photos look pretty ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Water Boundary Case Crazy Question

Frank Willis, post: 434430, member: 472 wrote: In Louisiana, the property owners bounding lakes are not entitled to reliction or accretion. The ordin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Water Boundary Case Crazy Question

Lakes really don't move that much in my part of NW Louisiana. Almost all of our movement can be attributed to the clearing of the Red River log jam i...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Water Boundary Case Crazy Question

I'm making a lot of assumptions to fill in the gaps here, but I vote no. See Jeems Bayou Fishing and Hunting Club v. United States on page 264 of the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Section division on existing fences

David Livingstone, post: 432178, member: 431 wrote: Found the above link, dated 1859. Like mentioned above by someone else, some rules had been issue...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Section division on existing fences

David Livingstone, post: 432157, member: 431 wrote: In theory, the center of section is the intersection of the quarter corners. The story is Abe Lin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New to Leica Controllers

Are you on a local project coordinate system (e.g. 5000, 5000, 100), or using GNSS coordinates projected to your respective state plane coordinate sys...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: rebar date?

I have all but given up trying to date found monuments based on outward appearance. It seems to depend a lot upon the soil conditions (pH, moisture c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Does the old street get prorated

Tom Adams, post: 333355, member: 7285 wrote: The street, to me, is not another lot in a block. It passes multiple blocks and lots. I have a hard tim...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 2