AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
sur04
sur04
@sur04
Free
Joined: June 23, 2015 10:39 pm
Topics: 21 / Replies: 14
Reply
RE: SX12 Scan Saving Bug

I use the sx12 quite a bit. We were having a similar issue. What we did where I work to complement the large file size from scanning is we got a 500GB...

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 716
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1356
Reply
RE: Traverse Misclosure Questions

I want to thank everyone on the suggestions. I will explain a little more what I did. When I started the traverse, I had set three points using?ÿ RTK ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 8116
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1445
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1771
Reply
RE: Nikon NPL 322 Total Station will not meet tolerances in repetition mode

The instrument does have a function to collimate itself. I called the dealer today that serviced the instrument. One of the service technicians spoke ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon NPL 322 Total Station will not meet tolerances in repetition mode

While the instrument was in for service, I purchased a new set of Dutch Hill Legs and have used them since I got the instrument back. Everything on th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation certificate for Flood Zone A

Again, I want to thank everyone for their input on this topic. I wanted to share a little more information about the home I am doing this for. This is...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation certificate for Flood Zone A

I want to thank everyone for their input so far. To get some clarity from the person I am working for, I spoke with them yesterday and I asked them wh...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 4224
Reply
RE: Trimble Survey Controller & RTN -- How To Store Vectors?

If you are using Trimble Access, from the main Access menu go to settings, survey styles and choose the style that you will be working with. Next, in ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Suggestions for Robotic Total Station

Right now I am doing boundary surveys ranging from small lots to farms. I have access to a newer GPS unit through an old employer but, when the GPS is...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1881
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1621
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1205
Reply
RE: PA Survey Dilemma

Hello, A question I have is, are those blazes triple blazes as marking a corner on the trees or are they single blazes marking line. If they are singl...

8 years ago
Page 1 / 2