AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Steve D
Steve D
@steve-d
Free
Joined: July 22, 2010 3:10 pm
Topics: 16 / Replies: 105
Reply
RE: Using a Trailer for Surveying

I have a small trailer that works very well. It is about the size of a small pickup bed. Easy access. I solved the backup and turn around issue by ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Writing About Surveying

And, in the future... will others have the same issues with what we are writing, or not writing?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson/Intellicad 2016 Plotting Issue

Try printing it to pdf and then printing the pdf.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My association with Javad Ashjaee

Sean,Thanks for your time and openness. I think the discussion has been healthy.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My association with Javad Ashjaee

dgm-pls, post: 368270, member: 2490 wrote: The rules can be found here: I think what Shawn has posted has been helpful opinion on a product that he i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Testing RTK and Post Processing in Canopy

Nate The Surveyor, post: 368098, member: 291 wrote: Yes, I over did it. Yes, I think that the Javad is a fine tool. I also am real fond of atv's. And ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Testing RTK and Post Processing in Canopy

Jim Frame, post: 368043, member: 10 wrote: It's a fair question: where do you find the line between advertising and information useful to the communi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Intellicad invisible entities

Check the color assigned to your text and compare it to the color of your background.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Client not happy with bill

Tommy Young, post: 336802, member: 703 wrote: Everyone needs to memorize this phrase. We need to say it the minute any work whatsoever is requested o...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 904
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1017
Reply
RE: POINT PRECISION ON SCREEN

Thank you!As always, it was hiding in plain sight.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 978
Reply
RE: METERS TO FEET

Thanks. I was worried about getting the scale factor to apply to elevations as well as N and S. When I went to the Scale Command I found that Carlso...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 1949
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you measure your H.I.

If the HI is critical and/or needs to be precise you should NEVER (IMHO) directly measure the HI.Set a bench close to each instrument station (but far...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Measurments from non calibrated total station

I read your question as asking for a quick check. I suggest that you manually measure a distance +/- 100 feet using a metal tape. Then occupy one en...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Tests Property Rights in Virginia

A portion of Virginia Senator Deeds (Co-sponsor of the bill) newsletter is posted below.The last two sentences are of interest to the right of entry s...

12 years ago
Page 2 / 7