AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
stacy-carroll
stacy-carroll
@stacy-carroll
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 8:44 am
Last seen: August 4, 2026 1:41 pm
Topics: 261 / Replies: 734
Reply
RE: Deral "TrimbleMan" Paulk has passed away

A good man... A good surveyor. RIP

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflict within a deed

This particular instrument was classified as a "Right of Way Deed". Most will reference a civil action number if it was a "taking". I will hold off fi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflict within a deed

I spoke with the attorney that prepared the deed. He stated that the surveying company provided the descriptions and maps to be included in each deed....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflict within a deed

This is a DOT R/W taking. The description involves two parcels. One is an easement for slope maintenance, the other is "required R/W". Whoever it was ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 431
Topic
Replies: 38
Views: 3115
Reply
RE: In my time as a surveyor

Dad always told it that I found my first corner when I was five. I was tagging along on the recon part of a small survey. I was trying to balance on t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Decimal minutes

@david3038 Yes, you are correct. I didn't know where he got his start! I enjoy following his work as well. Is Mr. Downs still living?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Decimal minutes

That surveyor was a dual registrant and practiced until the late 90's (or thereabouts). He was the only one at that time that regularly ran Astronomic...

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 445
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 1430
Reply
RE: Small towns... Gotta love them

The "City" I grew up in has about the same population now as when I was a kid, about 4,500. The whole county has a population of 22,000 or so. I work ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 916
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 674
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 398
Topic
Replies: 38
Views: 2169
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 434
Page 7 / 50