AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Linetypes in Carlson

I was hoping to compare notes. I created a linetype that makes the interior crosshatch, but as you can see, it fails at the corners. It's great for ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Linetypes in Carlson

BLDG_0-25_0-10_1-00Just curious...Where did this naming scheme come from?What makes the linetype so special?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Background check

BA Mathematics (the theory kind, not the number kind)

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 18
Views: 1370
Reply
RE: Sharing CAD files

The subject of my thread was completed 18 months ago with the contractual deliverable being a hard copies.It was approved by the local Zoning Board of...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sharing CAD files

Have you ever had the engineer hire someone else to stake based on work he performed on your file?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sharing CAD files

Allright, don't cry when your CAD files wind up in some GIS Map.It takes me some time to modify and purge my drawings. I made my own blocks, linetype...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 1593
Reply
RE: Hiper+ Question

Did you update the firmware on the Hiper? There was some GLONASS update a while ago.I forget, did the 100 have a USB port or just a serial? (I'm see...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: dwg to shp

You are lucky... very luckyThrough AutoCAD, Map -> Tools -> ExportMAP allows you to produce Polygons from your closed polylines. The command l...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Going to be a long day...

Doubt It Can Be Done In A Day...Or Two> > This is what makes surveying fun but not profitable.> Why isn't this profitable? Why do the job un...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: IT'S TIME FOR OUR 2013 SUPERBOWL XLVII (47) CONTEST!!!!!

i just chose the first number that came to mind.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring-Ring

Yes, I will work for attorneys and realtors. I just completed a conceptual subdivision and site development plan for a realtor to pitch to the proper...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone make their own concrete monuments?

I have a buddy who makes ours. He builds forms out of 2x6's with plywood ends, like a trough. He fills the form and scrapes the side of the bound. ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring-Ring

Never be upset when a realtor cannot close a deal. It's their job to be able to, but most are just selfish mimbos who do not care about real detail.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Proposal For A New Surveyor Exam

Research should be reserved for the PLS exam, not the SIT / FLS. Learn to measure, then learn to survey.Please do not make the new surveyors learn th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Why are you a Land Surveyor?

5. OtherMy father is a surveyor. In 4th grade, I had to draw a self portrait entitled "Me as what I want to be". I drew myself as a surveyor. The p...

14 years ago
Page 91 / 138