AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
skwyd
skwyd
@skwyd
Free
Joined: October 4, 2012 3:21 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 596
Reply
RE: Pictures

I've used 360 cameras in the past (I shared this story on the drone thread as well). The crews would take some 360 panoramas on the site with the came...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones the future?

James Fleming, post: 449324, member: 136 wrote: You'd think for all the taxes you pay in California you'd get better service ;). I can download 1:120...

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones the future?

I'll chime in with my experience using drones with field surveys.At the last company I worked for, one of our party chiefs was a UAV licensed pilot. W...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: We had a pretty good court going here until the pettyfogging attorneys came in...

So the Oxford Comma (or omission thereof) is the core of the issue?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Expert Witness Professional Services Agreement

Run away, that's also good advice. hehehe.But, as said, I think one of the most important things to remember is that the attorney for the opposing par...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State of the Drones 2017

I've had my hands on a few drone surveys recently. They are a great tool. However, one must always know how that tool works and what data can be relia...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 30