AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Skeeter1996
Skeeter1996
@skeeter1996
Free
Joined: October 23, 2014 5:20 pm
Topics: 107 / Replies: 1226
Reply
RE: Is there or is there not a road?

@mightymoe That's what I assumed, but the Attorney for the Zehntner's didn't agree because it was a dedicated County Road with a Centerline Descriptio...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there or is there not a road?

@holy-cow That Lawsuit came later. Susan Swimley was the Zehntner Attorney. She butchered the State's Attorney during my deposition.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there or is there not a road?

State of Montana Vrs. Zehntner. It was a District Court case. Spaulding was the Judge and it was a Summary Judgement.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

If it's headed for Court, better get another Surveyor that you haven't had any relationship with. Opposing Attorney worked my impartial Expert Witness...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there or is there not a road?

Zenthner vrs State of Montana. Judge ruled the Right of Way was on the used travelway and the formal County Road Easement moved to the traveled road.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing and distance labels

Email Jim Reinbold <[email protected]> He's a genius on Carlson and usually responds very quickly.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble DAT Conversion Help

It took a little fooling around to get the "Convert to RINEX" program downloaded and working. Very simple to use. It unpacks the .T02 file into severa...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Letters

It was imaudigger. The reference was USGS Map Drawer F

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Letters

@gene-kooper Gene, I got the Archive File for the Ida/Cascade Claim #3285, but it wasn't much help in locating the claim. It mentioned a drawer file w...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Free CAD software

I started out with AutoSketch. It was easy to learn and free. I think it's still available. It's not a rival of Carlson or AutoCad 3D but I drew alot ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage instruments

@kevin-hines Kevin, I've got some crap.. er vintage instruments laying around in my shop. Let's talk ???

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Last week's deposition

That Lawyer met his match. I had a similar experience. In Court he kept butting in and interrupting my responses. I have no respect for the American L...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Permit to Construct a Garage

@norman-oklahoma I agree pretty much with Norman. I plot the ownership on a Google Earth image. Visit the site, determine the location on my GE image ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetical

@williwaw That means the Judicial System was a success.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Benchmarks versus OPUS derived Elevations

@joe-the-surveyor?ÿ FEMA accepted the OPUS Elevations and issued a LOMA taking the area out of Zone A and making it Zone X. The County Flood Plain Ad...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Benchmarks versus OPUS derived Elevations

@dave-karoly Yeah I think you're right. Is he trying to intimidate me with his superior culturedness?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Benchmarks versus OPUS derived Elevations

@michigan-left I'm puzzled by your post NGS Benchmarks were converted from NAVD29 to NAVD88 by adding 3.7. The only time I've converted NAVD29 benchma...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Benchmarks versus OPUS derived Elevations

@kevin-hines Usually construction plans have benchmark designated as the control to be used for elevations. I would be pretty darn hesitant to use OPU...

4 years ago
Page 2 / 67