Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Self taught surveyor
Free
Joined: May 6, 2020 8:07 pm
Follow
RE: Trying too find height from total station to height of power pole
I must have been further I just went back far enough so I could see the point through the eyepiece?ÿ
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Trying too find height from total station to height of power pole
Thank you Dave that is exactly the reassurance I was looking for?ÿ
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Trying too find height from total station to height of power pole
Perfect just wanted reassurance that the VD distance was correct. Thank you for your time.
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Trying too find height from total station to height of power pole
I am trying too find the height of the point where the wire is attached to the pole to the theodolite. I am trying how to use the single span method o...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Trying too find height from total station to height of power pole
So the guy who taught me told me to use the reference point I made on the pole pole and didn??t need to measure my instrument. But everything I??ve ...
6 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 20
Views: 3122