Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Samurai Surveyor
Free
Joined: February 17, 2014 4:37 pm
Follow
RE: Why so much dislike of construction surveying?
For me its a weakest link issue that keeps it near the bottom of preferred work. If the General is good, if the Super is good, if the . . . is good, i...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: corners
I always thought setting monuments was an option in Washington, time to review I guess. That said though I make it SOP to monument. I've been called i...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Searched for, not found.
Good point. I've had situations where accumulative evidence can move a search location around & it is really nice to have that record.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Carlson 3.0 - GPS Localization BUG
Found the same bug with Altus APS-3 this week"I am seeing quite a few bugs with SurvCE in relation to the Javad Triumph 1 system."Care to share the ot...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Is this clear as mud? Should I file a monument record 2
I think sometimes less is more. I like it a lot but as a potential follow-up surveyor I would hope there is another record that shows 3 control monume...
13 years ago
Forum
Page 2 / 2
Prev