AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
RPLS#
RPLS#
@rpls-2-2
Free
Joined: November 28, 2016 7:12 pm
Topics: 40 / Replies: 65
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 796
Reply
RE: CFedS

Posted by: FL/GA PLS. Could someone tell me where you can get "Compound at 8%"??ÿ?ÿ ??ÿ I have some money in a fund called VTSAX at vanguard.com. It h...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed with poor description - Texas

Posted by: A Harris Research for previous conveyances of that property should reveal the original metes and bounds. This was the right answer. Sometim...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed with poor description - Texas

I havnt been out to the site yet, but it appears there may be a fence along the tax parcel lines.?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed with poor description - Texas

ahh i mean 105,270 sq. ft....its been a long week

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 696
Reply
RE: Mean Sea Level

Posted by: RADAR Chances are; your PE client hasn't got a clue, as to what he or she is asking for. Ask her or him why they need the elevations relati...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1249
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

Interesting thread, whatever test method you guys choose, it will be interesting to see the results. Even if you come back with a general "yep both re...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring..

Jesusfreak, post: 452320, member: 12874 wrote: $500, You spent more than that on the phone call and posting to this forum!Until we as a profession as ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring..

I wouldn't judge our profession or perceive income by the types of vehicles other trades drive. Its extremely easy to get an auto loan on a brand new ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring..

Bill93, post: 452304, member: 87 wrote: Cash buyer, hmmm. Is that really cash, or just a cashier's check? Probably exceeds the federal limit for unr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Banned Members Seminar

Tommy Young, post: 448237, member: 703 wrote: I went to a seminar Saturday and saw pictures of Keith Williams.If that wasn't enough, Kent McMillian's ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring..

Another good zinger that I remember him saying on our phone conversation: After I told him it would be at least $500. His response was: I just cant p...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 56
Views: 1279
Reply
RE: Sales Tax on Boundary Surveys

Yeah ok i found it. Page four "Taxable Services" Comptrollers website

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 2812
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1256
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1137
Reply
RE: Starting out, how can I get work?

I started my business about six months ago and it's been steadily getting busier. Surprisingly most of my work has been from word of mouth. It started...

9 years ago
Page 3 / 6