AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Ron Wright
Ron Wright
@ron-wright
Free
Joined: May 8, 2023 12:22 pm
Last seen: September 23, 2026 8:20 am
Topics: 1 / Replies: 7
Reply
RE: Building Setbacks on a ROS

I'm seeing a similar trend in this part of Idaho. It feels like the City's are tending towards using Plat notes for code enforcement......

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Building Setbacks on a ROS

Thanks for the feedback. This is a requirement on a city application for a Lot Line adjustment. The ROS gets reviewed by the City Engineer. I'm going ...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 3544
Reply
RE: Water Frontage?

Just call it "waterfront" quantifying it would be risky. This looks like a case where the difference between the meander line and the OHW would be a...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Digging in hard soil, pavement, etc,

You will need an SDS Max that has hammer only mode to use a clay spade or ground rod driver. Mine was working decently for frozen ground this winter.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Thinking of starting my own business. What advice do those of you have?

For health insurance, marketplace or through your significant other. Blue cross has a short term ppo that lasts 3 months, while you shop around. I s...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Thinking of starting my own business. What advice do those of you have?

I started 6 months ago. I'm in a strong market where there is a lot of work of all types and its going better than expected. I would recommend getting...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Orphaned Lands

Sounds like the Farmer still owns the 25' strip, put the boundary on the "prescriptive right-of-way line"?

2 years ago