Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
RFReedII
Free
Joined: December 14, 2014 8:06 am
Follow
RE: What I do and suggestions needed
All that I now know I can use Magnet for is very basic COGO. Inverse for point to point to get the slope distance, % of slope to calculate my sags and...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: What I do and suggestions needed
Glad you see it that I'm not trying to take any work. Since I started using my TS I have received positive feedback from the surveyors in the field. I...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: What I do and suggestions needed
Thanks, that line was designed for 1480psi (will carry about 1000psi) for natural gas. Stick welded, 100% x-ray.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Used Survey Instrument
I have a Nikon NPL-632 that I bought used back in April from Keystone Precision Instruments out of Allentown Pa.I am looking to buy new, but need to s...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Help with pricing NPL-632 on eBay
Thanks for all the input. I've never sold anything on eBay so I would have no feedback and not really acquainted with anyone I know who is an active s...
12 years ago
Forum
Page 2 / 2
Prev