AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
rahimi
rahimi
@rahimi
Free
Joined: May 21, 2014 7:36 am
Last seen: December 4, 2024 8:03 am
Topics: 7 / Replies: 16
Reply
RE: SX12 Newb questions:

Excellent..Thank you

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1313
Reply
RE: Trimble 360 prism from an angle..

Interesting ..Thanks.FWIW we were using Trimble Access and SX12 combo, and this particular prism is selectable inside the Access measure mode. One wou...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 2004
Reply
RE: Fancy Tribrach

Wow..good to know..Thanks

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1223
Reply
RE: Your tips & tricks for creating the best ortho image possible?

Can you create an acceptable ortho without any Nadir images? This is a yes for us. We found flying the standard 3Dgrid mission is quite sufficient...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Your tips & tricks for creating the best ortho image possible?

Interesting..We used Orthos mainly as one of the internal sources to digitise & such, and somewhat infrequently as deliverables.We were told sever...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: "RTK Drones still need GCPs, but only half as many"

@bc-surveyor Excellent work and thank you for sharing.That is not even considering the time and effort to establish, not only enough number of GCPs bu...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Structure survey & Scanning

Photogrammetry is often used for deformation studies as well (like you describe). I believe that PhotoModeler used to have a module for just that so...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Structure survey & Scanning

To me, it looks like a job for a Trimble SX-12 and the Access software. Scan to design and scan(pressure) to scan(rest) comparison in the field. Yes...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: "RTK Drones still need GCPs, but only half as many"

I've heard this line repeated time and time again. I'm currently testing the accuracy of RTK only flights vs RTK + GCPs vs GCPs are varying density. ...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1030
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 868
Reply
RE: Broken foot

> It may be hard to do, but consider yourself lucky that it is only a broken foot. A fellow I knew did something similar but landed head first on ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken foot

> I carry a lot of spare parts, hence 'thebionicman'. Metal plates in general aren't a problem for most people. Contrary to popular belief it is ra...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken foot

> My inside ankle bone busted out (the round one we all can feel) when I rolled my foot. Bled all over inside my boots they had to cut off. The ou...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken foot

> I can't speak to metal implants in feet, but I have a titanium plate and six screws in my right wrist. The orthopedic surgeon I went to offered ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken foot

Wayne, did a 2nd X ray yesterday and not much change from the view from last week. The heel bone at the base of the foot is broken.The doc is pushing ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken foot

Nate,Fell off the roof while trying to remove a beehive..., the plak I was walking on gave way & it was 8 ft drop onto the concrete slab below..

12 years ago
Page 1 / 2